Mobyle 0.97 - 11/23/2009
We are very pleased to announce the release of the new version of Mobyle, 0.97 (available at
We are very pleased to announce the release of the new version of Mobyle, 0.97 ( available at ftp://ftp.pasteur.fr/pub/gensoft/projects/mobyle/ ).bugs:
- fix small numerous bugs.
- new documentation in Doc/Admin about Mobyle configuration.
- mobyle is ready to use with python 2.6.
- duplicate job submission prevented (2 jobs with identical command lines and parameter values cannot run at the same time from the same user).
- the logging system has been improved.
- a new plugin-like architecture for the execution modules.
- job status management is improved to be more robust and consistent with respect to the different execution systems.
- we now offer the possibility to create links to pre-loaded Mobyle forms from external pages: it allows web application developers to directly link their independent database or tools to Mobyle.
- an "advanced settings" option in the programs list allows to sort programs either by server or by category (servers mixed), which can be more appropriate if using the MobyleNet functionnality.
- some administrative tools(mobclean & mobdeploy) have been improved.
If you update from a previous installed 0.96.x version keep in mind to merge manually Local/*.py with Local/*.py.new
If you experience any trouble, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The Mobyle Development Team.