Mobyle is a framework and web portal specifically aimed at the integration of bioinformatics software and databanks.
- data reusability: the tagging of the user data facilitates the reuse of input values or results between different programs.
- automatic data validation and format conversion: the description of the expected data and their format allows to verify and convert input values if necessary.
- service discovery and workflow authoring assistance: services are provided through a searchable menu; furthermore, type compatibility mechanisms between results and potential program inputs let users either interactively pipe tasks or build complete workflows before to run them.
Based on extensive user studies, we developed the end-user interface as a Web Portal that provides a global and integrated view of all the elements needed to perform analyses, such as the available programs, the submitted jobs and the data of interest.
Want to run bioanalyses through a web interface without installing anything locally? Many public Mobyle portals provide an access to more than 200 bioinformatics programs.
Administrators and developers¶
Want to provide an integrated access to your software? Mobyle also provides tools to manage results and combine analyses, for biologists. You can download, install, and configure your Mobyle server now!
Learn more ...¶
If you want to cite the Mobyle system in your publication, you can cite:
You can also learn more in our list of related publications and presentations.
Finally, a list of Mobyle Related projects is also available.
- for any question about a specific job, please first contact your Mobyle server administrator
- for Mobyle server administrators who have any request about Mobyle : mobyle-support( at )pasteur.fr.
- to report a bug: mobyle-bugs( at )pasteur.fr.
- to discuss Mobyle-related topics: the mobyle-users( at )pasteur.fr mailing list. Its contents cover future developments, the availability of new versions, feature requests, etc.
Updated about 5 years ago